Today, we are going to share with an amazing and special Eid Recipe famous in South Asian countries and mostly, people like to cook this recipe on different occasions like Eid-Ul-Azha event. This recipe is known as a Kaleji Karahi Recipe also called Fried Mutton Liver Recipe.
Kaleji Karahi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
1. Mutton liver ½ kg
2. Garlic freshly crushed 1 tbs
3. Cooking Oil ½ Cup
4. Tomatoes chopped 4 to 5 medium
5. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
6. Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
7. Red chili crushed ½ tbsp
8. Green chilies 3
9. Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
10. Coriander seeds ½ tbsp
11. Salt ½ Tsp
12. Dried fenugreek leaves 1 Tsp
13. Ginger julienne
14. Green chilies
15. Fresh coriander
1. Take mutton liver, add garlic, and mix them well and leave it for 10 minutes then wash with tap water properly and dry them with tissue.
2. Take a wok, add cooking oil and tomatoes, mix them well and cook until tomatoes are soft.
3. Now, Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili crushed and mix them well.
4. Now, Add green chilies and mix them well.
5. Now add mutton liver and mix well with other cooked ingredients.
6. Now, Add cumin seeds and coriander seeds, mix well and cook on high flame for 4 to 5 minutes until oil is separate.
7. Now, Add salt according to your taste and mix them well.
8. Now, Add dried fenugreek leaves, ginger, green chilies, fresh coriander for garnish and serve with Bread, roti or Naan.