Paratha Recipes are famous all over the world due to their crispy and amazing delicious ingredients and easy to cook recipe. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and Eid special recipe made from minced meat known as a Keema Paratha Recipe also called Minced Meat Paratha Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with Asian Salad and Mint raita recipe.
Keema Paratha Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious and crispy recipe at home within a short time by using the given ingredients and following directions given below.
Ingredients For Keema
- Mince meat 250 gm
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Tandoori masala 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Salt ¼ Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp
- Lemon juice 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Fresh coriander ½ Cup
- Green chilies chopped 3 to 4
Ingredients for Dough
- Flour 2 Cups
- Salt ¼ Tsp
- Sugar ½ tbsp
- Egg 1
- Cooking Oil 3 to 4 tbsp
- Water as required
- Ghee or butter for frying
Directions For Keema Paratha
- Take minced meat, add yogurt, tandoori masala, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice, and mix them well then marinate for 30 minutes.
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil and marinated minced meat, and mix well and cook until minced meat changes its color.
- Now, Cover and cook on the low flame from 6 to 8 minutes then cook on high flame until water evaporates and let it cool down.
- Now, take a chopper, add cooked minced meat, fresh coriander, green chilies and chopped them until they combined well.
- Now take a bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, egg, cooking oil and mix them well.
- Now, Add water and knead well to form a dough, then cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Now, Take a small dough and make a ball, then coat with dry flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin.
- Now, Add minced meat filling and fold all sides, then press and prick with the stick then press again to make a proper paratha shape.
- Now, Coat in dry flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin.
- Heat the griddle and fry paratha from both sides with ghee or cooking until its color become light golden brown.
Here, you can check out more recipes related to paratha like Aloo Paratha Recipe.