Different sweet dessert recipes in different tastes and ingredients are famous all over the world and people like to eat sweet dessert recipes after their meal for extra taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing South Asian Sweet dessert recipe famous in all over the Asian Countries and easy to prepare at home. This Recipe is known as a Kulfi Falooda Recipe.
Kulfi Falooda Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following given directions.
Prepare Kulfi or Ice Cream
- Milk 1 & ½ liter
- Sugar ½ Cup
- Cardamom powder ½ Tsp
- Rose water 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almonds 50 gm
- Khoya 100 gm
- Cream 6 Tbs
Ingredients for Falooda Sev/Corn Flour Vermicelli
- Water 1 & ½ Cups
- Sugar 1 & ½ tbs
- Corn flour ½ Cup
- Basil leaves 1 & ½ tbs soaked in water
- Water as required
- Chopped almonds
- Kulfi/Ice Cream
- Corn Flour Vermicelli
- Rose syrup
- Chilled thick milk
- Colored jelly
- Basil leaves
- Chilled thick milk
- Dry fruit
Directions for Kulfi
- Take a pot, add milk, sugar and cook until milk is reduced to half and keep stirring in between.
- Now, Take out half of the milk and refrigerate the milk.
- Now, Add cardamom powder, rose water, almonds, and Khoa, mix well & cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a jar, add cream and mix them well.
- Now, Let the mixture cool and refrigerate for 2 hours to make yummy recipe.
- Pour the mixture into a container, cover and freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- Now, Pour the mixture into kulfi molds and freeze them for 6 to 8 hours.
Directions for Falooda Sev/Corn flour vermicelli
- Take a saucepan, add water, sugar, corn flour and mix them well.
- Now, turn on the flame and keep stirring until it becomes transparent, thick and glossy.
- Now, Put the cornflour mixture in a squeeze bottle/piping bag, press the hot corn flour mixture through squeeze bottle into ice-chilled water such that the strands of noodles are immersed completely in the cold water.
- In a glass, add basil leaves and soak in water for 30 minutes.
Assembling the Recipe
- On a serving plate, add chopped almonds, kulfi,falooda sev, rose syrup, chilled thick milk & serve this recipe.
- Now, On serving glass, add colored jelly cubes,falooda sev, drizzle rose syrup, basil seeds, kulfi slices, pistachio, chilled thick milk and garnish with dry fruit and serve in another style.