As the name might suggest, this food is light and nutritious at the same time. It can be used as a tea time snack as well as a proper dinner. Here is the recipe for Light Fluffy Spinach Quiche!
Light Fluffy Spinach Quiche Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Light Mayonnaise 1⁄2 Cup
- Milk 1⁄2 cup
- Eggs, lightly beaten 4 Pcs
- Shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese 8 Ounces
- Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (10 ounces) 1 package
- Chopped onion ¼ cup
- Unbaked pie shell (9 inches) 1 Pc
- Line up a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Take a bowl and beat the mayonnaise and milk together until smooth.
- Whip the eggs, a layer of chopped spinach, onion and cheese in a pie shell making many layers of each of them.
- After pouring the egg mixture into it, place the quiche on the cookie sheet and cover it with a foil.
- First, bake it in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Then remove the cover and bake it again for 10-15 minutes or unless the top is of golden brown color.
- Use aluminum foil to keep the food moist and even for a longer time. It’s also easier to clean up this way