Today, we are going to share with you an amazing sweet dessert and vegetarian recipe famous in South Asian Countries as a sweet dessert recipe and people like to eat this recipe after their lunch or dinner as a sweet dessert. This recipe is known as a Loki Ka Halwa Recipe also called Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe.
Loki Ka Halwa Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this sweet dessert recipe at home within a short time by using the given ingredients and directions below.
- Ghee or Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Almonds 8 to 10 chopped
- Cashew nuts 8 to 10 chopped
- Pistachio 8 to 10 chopped
- Raisins 8 to 10 chopped
- Bottle gourd ½ kg
- Milk 1 Cup
- Ghee or cooking ¼ Cup
- Sugar 1 Cup or to taste
- Khoa 1 Cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ Tsp
- Take a small frying pan, add ghee or cooking oil, almonds, cashew nuts, pistachio, and raisins, and mix them well and fry until their color become light golden and set-aside.
- Now, Wash and peel bottle gourd properly.
- Now, Cut them into two halves, and remove seeds and grate it.
- now, take a medium-sized wok, add grated bottle gourd, and cook for 2 minutes and mix them well.
- Now, Add milk and mix well, then cover and cook on low flame for 6 to 8 minutes then cook on high flame until whole milk dries and keep stirring in between.
- Now, Add ghee or cooking oil and mix well.
- Now, Add sugar, and mix well and cook on medium low flame for 2 to 3 minutes and keep stirring in between.
- Now, Add fried nuts, and mix them well and cook until ghee or oil separates and keep stirring in between.
- Now, Add khoya and mix until well combined then add cardamom powder and mix them well.
- Now, Garnish with khoya, dry nuts and serve this recipe.