Today, we are going to share with you Eid Special Recipe famous in all Over South Asian Countries and people like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or Chapati according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Maghaz Nihari Recipe.
Maghaz Nihari Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using and preparing the following recipe ingredients and directions.
- Fennel seeds 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds ½ tbsp
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- Long pepper 3
- Green cardamom 3 to 4
- Caraway seeds 1 & ½ Tsp
- Star anise 1
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Mace 1 whole
- Nutmeg ¼ piece
- Cloves 7 to 8
- Black cardamom 1
- Carom seeds ¼ Tsp
- Black pepper corns ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Dried ginger powder 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Ghee or cooking oil 1 & ½ Cups
- Bay leaf) 1
- Beef mix 1 kg
- Soup bones ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Water 2 liter
- Wheat flour ½ Cup
- Water 2 Cups
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Beef brain 1
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies
- Fresh coriander
- Take, a spice mixer, add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, long pepper, green cardamom, caraway seeds, star anise, cinnamon sticks, mace, nutmeg, cloves, black cardamom, carom seeds, black peppercorns and grind all of these ingredients to make a fine powder for the recipe.
- Take a bowl, ground spices, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, dried ginger powder, salt, red chili powder and mix all of them well and your Nihari masala is ready.
- Take a pot, add ghee and let it melt, add bay leaf, beef mix, and soup bones, and mix them well until their color changes.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Now, Add nihari masala, mix them well and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Now, Add water, mix well and bring it to boil, then cover and cook on low flame for 3 to 4 hours and keep stirring in between.
- Now, Switch off the flame, and remove tarry and set aside.
- Now, Remove bay leaf and discard it from the cooked ingredients.
- Now, In water, add wheat flour and whisk them well to make a fine mixture.
- Now, Add half quantity of wheat flour mixture in nihari and mix them well, cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now, take a saucepan, add water and bring it to boil, add turmeric powder and beef brain.
- Now, Switch off the flame and rest it for 3 to 4 minutes, set aside and devein it.
- Now, add beef brain in nihari, then cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now, Take out the cooked beef brain and set aside.
- Now, Add remaining wheat flour mixture in nihari and mix them well, then cover and cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now take a serving bowl, add nihari, cooked meat, cooked beef brain, tarry, green chilies, ginger, fresh coriander and serve.
You can serve this recipe with Bread, roti, or Naan by using Asian Salad and Raita according to your taste.