Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and creamy recipe famous Recipe of South Asian countries and easy to cook at home by using delicious and healthy ingredients. This recipe is known as a Malai Boti Handi Recipe and people like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or Chapati.
Malai Boti Handi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this creamy recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 6 to 7
- Poppy seeds ½ tbsp
- Yogurt ¾ Cup
- Cream 2 to 3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- White pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Green chilies Chopped ½ tbsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 & ½ tbsp
- Onion chopped 1 small
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tbsp
- Milk 2 to 3 tbsp
- Dawn Foods Malai Boti 480 gm or Boiled Boneless chicken Pieces
- Green chilies Chopped 2 to 3
- Ginger Julienne
Directions Malai Boti Handi Recipe
- Take a blender, add sesame seeds, cashew nuts, poppy seeds and grind them well.
- Take a small bowl, add yogurt, cream, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, salt and green chili, mix them well and set aside.
- Take a pot, add cooking oil and butter, let it melt, add onion, ginger garlic paste and fry them until translucent.
- Now, Add spiced yogurt, mix them well, add ground cashews mixture and mix them properly.
- Now, Add milk and dawn foods malai boti mix them well, cover and cook on low flame for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Now, Sprinkle green chilies, ginger and garnish the recipe with cream.