Asian desi recipes are famous due to their tasty ingredients and different taste. Today, we are going to share with you a very different Asian recipe made from desi ingredients and easy to prepare at home, known as Malida Recipe also called Choori Recipe. People like to eat this recipe for breakfast with tea or Lassi in desi style.
Malida Recipe or Choori Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this desi Asian recipe at home within a short time by using delicious ingredients and given instructions below.
- Whole wheat flour 1 & ½ Cups
- Ghee or butter 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ Tsp
- Water ½ Cup or as required
- Ghee or cooking oil for frying
- Sugar ¼ Cup or to taste
- Pure clarified butter 4 tbsp
- Almonds chopped 10 to 15
- Cashew nuts chopped 10 to 15
- Pistachio chopped 10 to 15
- Cardamom powder 1 Tsp
Directions For Malida Recipe or Choori Recipe
Directions For Dough and Malida Recipe
- Take, whole wheat flour, add ghee, salt and mix them well.
- Now, Gradually add water, mix well and knead until dough is formed, cover and let it rest for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now, Take a small dough and make a ball, sprinkle dry wheat flour and roll out with the help of rolling pin.
- Now, Heat griddle, place rolled dough and cook on the medium-low flame from both sides and press gently.
- Now, Apply ghee or cooking oil and fry properly from both sides, set aside and let it cool.
- Take a mixer, add sugar and grind to make a fine powder and set aside.
- Take a chopper, first break the 2 parathas in small pieces and chop them well and set aside.
- Now, Take a wok, add pure clarified butter and let it melt, add chopped almonds, cashew nuts, pistachio and fry them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, add paratha crumbled mixture and cardamom powder, mix them well and cook on medium-low flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, Switch off the flame, add powdered sugar and toss it all together for few minutes till incorporated.
- Now, Transfer Malida Mixture into a serving bowl and serve.