Ice cream recipes are famous due to their healthy and tasty flavors and different amazing ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you a delicious and fruity flavor ice cream recipe that you can easily make at home known as a Mango ice cream recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within 30 to 35 minutes.
Mango Ice Cream Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 1-kg mango
- 1.5-liter condensed milk
- Chilled cream equal to the quantity of condensed milk
- 2 drops of yellow food color
- Cut the mango and put out all the pulp from all mangoes and put the pulp in a blender and blend the whole mango pulp until it becomes in form of paste.
- Now take a bowl add cream and condensed milk and mix these ingredients with a whisker until the paste become in thick form.
- Now add the mango pulp paste in the thick mixture of condensed milk and cream and mix these ingredients well.
- Now add yellow food color just for extra color and mix well with paste.
- In the last step now add this mixture into an airtight container and cover this mixture and put into the freezer for 6 hours and stir this mixture after every hour.
Your mango flavor ice cream recipe is ready to serve. You can serve this recipe by adding some dry fruit or chocolate. Here, you can check our Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe.