Vegetable recipes are famous due to their healthy ingredients and easy to cook at home. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty vegetable recipe famous in Asian countries Indian and Pakistan and people like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or Chapati according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Masala Bhindi Recipe.
Masala Bhindi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this vegetarian recipe at home with delicious and healthy ingredients within a short time.
- Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
- Bhindi (Okra) ½ kg
- Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Red Onion Sliced 2
- Garlic Chopped 1 tbsp
- Green chilies paste 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes Chopped 2 to 3
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder ½ Tsp
- Cumin powder ½ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp or to taste
- Button red chilies Crushed 3 to 4
- Lemon juice 1 to 2 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves ¼ Tsp (optional)
- Green chilies 2 to 3
- Mint leaves
- Green coriander Chopped
Directions For Masala Bhindi Recipe
- Take a pot, add cooking oil, okra and fry them for 4 to 5 minutes and set aside.
- Take a pot, add cooking oil and onion, fry them until translucent.
- Now, Add garlic and green chili paste, mix them well.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, button red chilies and mix them well until tomatoes are soft.
- Now, Add stir fried okra and mix them well properly.
- Now, Add lemon juice, green chilies, mint leaves, dried fenugreek leaves, green coriander and serve.