Meat recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing ingredients and taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Eid Special Meat recipe famous in South Asian Countries Pakistan and India. This recipe is known as a Masala Dum Gosht Recipe. You can cook this recipe at home easily within a short time.
Masala Dum Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and given directions in the video.
- Sesame seeds ½ tbsp
- Almonds 5
- Desiccated coconut 1 Tsp
- Beef or Mutton 750 gms
- Yogurt whisked 1 Cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 & ½ Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ tbsp
- Poppy seeds grinded 1 & ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tsp
- Nutmeg powder ¼ Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Red Onion sliced 1 large
- Water ½ Cup or as required
- Charcoal for smoke
Directions for Masala Dum Gosht Recipe
- Take a spice mixer, add sesame seeds, almonds, and desiccated coconut, then grind these ingredients well and set aside.
- Now take a bowl, add beef, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, poppy seeds, grounded mixture, coriander powder, nutmeg powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder, and these ingredients well then marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Take a pot, add oil and chopped red onions, fry them until their color become, light golden.
- Now add marinated beef, and mix them well then cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Now, Add water and mix, cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender.
- Now, Give a coal smoke for 3 minutes and Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with Bread and Boiled white rice.