Potato fries are famous all over the world in different taste and ingredients and people like to eat these fries recipes in different flavor like French fries recipe, Asian Fries Recipe etc. Today, we are going to share with you a very delicious and creative recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a Masala Fries Recipe.
Masala Fries Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 400 grams thawed frozen fries
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon of butter, for frying
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 100 grams chopped tomatoes
- Natural yogurt
- Chopped Coriander
- Preheat the oven, over 180C or 350F temperature.
- Spread the potato fries over a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C or 350°F temperature.
- While the potato fries are baking, prepare the masala for the baked potato fries.
- Now, Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and butter.
- Now, Stir in the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a couple of minutes in olive oil and butter.
- Add the chopped red onion and fry for a few minutes until they become soft.
- Now, Sprinkle the chili powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, salt, and lemon juice and stir them continuously for another minute that they become in form of paste.
- Now, add chopped tomatoes and fry them for several more minutes, until the sauce become, thick.
- Now, Add the baked fries to the pan and stir until evenly coated with sauce.
- Now, Drizzle some yogurt on top and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.