Asian recipes are famous all over the world due to their different and tasty ingredients with amazing taste.Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian recipe that you can easily at home. This recipe is known as a Mash Daal Gosht Recipe and people like to eat to this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or chapati.
Mash Daal Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given directions.
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Onion sliced 2 small
- Black peppercorns 10 to 12
- Cloves 3
- Black cardamom 2
- Cumin seeds ½ Tsp
- Mutton mix 500 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes cubes 2 small
- Water 1 & ½ Cups
- Red chili powder ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 & ½ Tsp
- White lentil soaked & parboiled 200 gm
- Water ½ Cup
- Green chilies 4 to 5
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Ghee or cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Onion sliced 1 small
- Cumin seeds 2 Tsp
- Whole red chilies 4 to 5
- Ginger julienne 2 tbsp
Directions For Mash Daal Gosht Recipe
- First, Wash and soak white lentil and parboil, strain and set aside.
- Now, take a pot, add cooking oil, onion and mix them well.
- Now, Add black peppercorns, cloves, black cardamom and cumin seeds, and mix them well and fry until onions are golden brown.
- Now, Add mutton and mix them well until mutton changes color.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste and mix them well, cover & cook on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes then mix them well.
- Now, Add tomatoes and mix them well.
- Add water, mix well and bring it to boil, cover and cook until meat is tender.
- Now, Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala powder and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Now, Add white lentil and mix well with other ingredients.
- Add water, green chilies, fresh coriander and mix them well, cover & cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
Directions For Tadka
- Take a small frying pan, add butter or ghee and let it melt, add onion and mix them well.
- Now, Add cumin seeds, whole red chilies, and ginger, fry them until golden brown.
- Now, Add Tadka and serve the recipe with raita or salad or raita according to your taste.