Meat recipes are famous due to their healthy nutrients and full of proteins and vitamins. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy recipe made with minced meat and vegetable known as a Matar Keema recipe also called fried keema peas recipe. You can cook this recipe easily at home just within 40 to 50 minutes approximately. This Recipe is famous in all over the world and mostly cook in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India people like to eat this recipe with roti, naan, and chapati by using Salad recipe and mint raita.
Matar Keema Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Half kg boiled minced goat meat
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of green peas
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- Salt and red pepper according to your taste
- 4 chopped green chilies
- Half cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 medium size chopped red onion
- 3 chopped medium size tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cup of water
- Take a large wok and add a half cup of oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped red onions, tomatoes, and green chilis with the paste of garlic and ginger and cook them well for 10 to 15 minutes until these ingredients become in form of paste.
- Now green peas with salt and red pepper according to your taste and cook them for 5 to 10 minutes with cooked paste.
- Now add one cup of water and cook these peas until all the water is dry.
- After cooking these ingredients now add boiled minced meat with lemon juice in cooked green peas and cook these ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes well.
- In the last step now add chopped coriander leaves over the cooked Matar Keema recipe and mix them well.
Your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with roti, naan or chapati or any type of bread that you like. Here, you can check our other minced meat recipes like Fried Minced Chicken Meat recipe.