One pot Mexican Beef and rice casserole is an easy peasy lemon squeezy dish with all the cheesy goodness in it.
Mexican Beef and Rice Casserole Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Donna Elick
- Ground Beef, extra-lean 1 Lb
- Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided 1½ Cups
- Taco Seasoning Mix 1 Pkg. (1 oz.)
- Uncooked, Long-Grain White Rice 1 Cup
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables (carrots, corn, peas) 1 cup
- No-salt-added Diced Tomatoes, undrained 1 Can (14.5 oz.)
- Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa 1 Cup
- Chicken Broth, fat-free & reduced-sodium 1 Cup
- Make oven ready at 375°F.
- Cook meat in large non-stick skillet until brown.
- Drain & return meat to skillet.
- Add cheese conserving 1 cup for later use with all other ingredients to meat.
- Mix well and empty into 13×9 inches baking dish sprayed with a cooking spray and cover it.
- Bake it for 40 to 50 minutes or until rice is cooked & tender.
- Top with reserved cheese & bake it uncovered just for 5 minutes or until you can see all cheese melted.
- Serve it hot.