This delicious Mexican Caviar salsa dip is easy & quick to prepare. The distinctive flavors of green chile peppers, tarragon vinegar, and black olives are all blended in a tasty tomato mixture.
Mexican Caviar Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: food jazz
- Green Onions, chopped 5 Pcs
- Large Tomatoes, finely chopped 2 Pcs
- Olive Oil 3 Tbsp
- Tarragon Vinegar 3½ Tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili peppers (4 ounces) 1 Can
- Chopped Black Olives (2.25 ounce) 1 Can
- Garlic Salt 1 Tsp
- Common Salt 1 Tsp
- Take a medium bowl.
- Mix together in the bowl tomatoes, green onions, tarragon vinegar, green chile peppers, olive oil, black olives, garlic salt & common salt.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Serve it cold with tortilla chips.