Everyone like to eat different milk recipes due to their healthy taste. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy famous South Asian Recipe Known as Milky Seviyan Recipe also called Sweet Vermicelli Recipe. Mostly in South Asian countries like Pakistan and India People like to cook this recipe in Holy Month of Ramadan and on the occasion of Eid. People like to cook this recipe in different ways. Some make this recipe simply dry and sweet and some make this recipe with milk. You can make this recipe at home just within a short 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Milky Seviyan Recipe (Sweet Vermicelli Recipe) With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this sweet dessert at home by using following Ingredients and Directions.
- 1-liter milk
- 1/2 cup of chopped dry dates
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup of sliced pistachio
- 1/4 cup of shredded and dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of roasted vermicelli, broken into small pieces
- Take a large pot and add milk over high heat and bring the milk to a boil.
- Now add dates and start boiling the milk over medium-high heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes now half almonds, pistachio, and coconut with sugar and cook them over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Now add vermicelli and cook them for 10 minutes and your milky seviyan or vermicelli is ready to serve.
- Now take a bowl and add cooked vermicelli and garnish with half almonds, pistachio, and coconut and serve.
You can serve this milky and sweet dessert with tea or any other recipe.