Every person likes to eat yogurt in different forms of recipes. Today, we will share a healthy and amazing recipe known as Mint raita recipe that you can easily make at home. You can make this recipe just within 10 minutes approximately.
Mint raita recipe with ingredients and directions
Mint raita recipe is a famous recipe in South Asian and European countries due to its cream taste and people like to eat this recipe with different dishes. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe by using following ingredients.
- 1 cup of mint green leafs
- 2 to green chilis (According to your taste)
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Red pepper powder according to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cups of yogurt
- Half cup of green coriander leafs
- Take a blender machine add mint leaves and green chiles.
- Now add salt and red pepper with coriander leafs.
- Blend these ingredients until they become in form of paste.
- Now take a bowl add 2 cups of yogurt and add paste of coriander and other ingredients paste in yogurt and mix them well.
- In the last step add cumin seeds and mix them in yogurt mixture for extra taste.
Your recipe is ready to serve, people like to eat this healthy recipe with different dishes for better taste and digestion of food.
Mint raita recipe with nutrition facts
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients used in this recipe.
Servings: 1 Quantity: 1 container (2925 gs ea.)
|Total Calories||3,120||Sodium||390 mg|
|Total Fats||78 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||39 g||Total Carbs||351 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||78 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||234 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||195 g|