Pulao and Biryani recipe is the famous recipes in South Asian countries Pakistan and India. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty pulao recipe that you can easily cook at home by using the tasty and amazing ingredients that are easily available at home. This recipe is known as a Mughlai Pulao Recipe.
Mughlai Pulao Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home with in a short time by using the following ingredients and by following the given directions.
- Chicken 750 gms
- Chicken tikka masala 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 to 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 10 to 15
- Almonds blanched 3 tbsp
- Pistachio 2 tbsp
- Raisins Soaked 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil ¾ cup
- 2 Red Onion sliced
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 & ½ tbs
- Cumin seeds 1 tbs
- Fennel seeds ½ tbs
- Coriander seeds Roasted & crushed 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp or according to your taste
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 to 8 Cloves
- 3 to 4 Green cardamom
- 8 to 10 Black peppercorns
- 2 Black cardamom
- Rice Soaked 3 cups
- Water 6 cups
- In the first step, Marinate the chicken for 2 to 3 hours with chicken tikka masala and lemon juice.
- Take a fry pan, heat oil and fry cashew nuts, almonds, pistachio, and raisins and set aside.
- Take a pot, heat cooking oil and fry the chicken until it changes color and its half done and then set aside.
- In the same above heated cooking oil, add sliced red onions and fry until their color become golden brown.
- Now, Add ginger and garlic paste and saute little.
- Now, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, salt, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, green cardamom, black peppercorns, and black cardamom, and give it a good mix and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice and water and mix them well.
- Now, Add fried chicken, cover and cook on high flame until most of the water is completely dry.
- Now, add fried nuts, cover, and steam and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on low flame and your Mughlai Pulao is ready to serve.