Enjoy our low-calorie Mushroom Bolognese recipe. People love Mushroom Bolognese with a side salad.
Mushroom Bolognese Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Hot Water ½ Cup
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms 1⁄4 Oz
- Cremini Mushrooms, cut in half 12 Oz
- Carrot, cut into thirds 1 Pc
- Olive Oil Vinaigrettes – Italian 2 Tbsp
- Cabernet Marinara with Herbs Pasta Sauce 2 Cups
- Tagliatelle Pasta, uncooked ½ Lb
- PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed 1 Oz
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese 1⁄4 Cup
- Pour hot water over porcini mushrooms in small bowl. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Pour into a fine-mesh strainer placed over a medium bowl.
- Drain and reserve liquid for later use.
- Put porcini mushrooms into food processor container and add cremini mushrooms. Pulse until chopped to 1⁄4-inch pieces. Put into medium bowl.
- Repeat the same with carrots.
- Heat dressing in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chopped vegetables; stir. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stir frequently.
- Add pasta sauce and reserved mushroom liquid and mix well. Boil and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on its pack, omitting salt.