Mutton recipes are famous all over the world with different taste and ingredients and ways of cooking these recipes. Today, we are going to share with an amazing and Eid Special Recipe that you can easily cook at home known as a Mutton Curry Recipe a famous South Asian recipe with tasty and amazing ingredients.
Mutton Curry Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below in recipe and video.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Water 1.5 liter
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Curry leaves 9 to 10
- Whole red chilies 3 to 4
- Red Onion chopped 1 large
- Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 2 Tsp
- Red chili powder 1 Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted and crushed 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Black peppercorns 6 to 8
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Cloves 3 to 4
- Water ¼ Cup
- Potatoes peeled and cubed 2 medium
- Mutton stock 2 Cups
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Tamarind pulp 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk ¼ Cup
- Take a pot, add mutton, ginger garlic paste, salt, and water, bring it to boil, then cover and cook until meat is tender and set aside cooked meat and mutton stock for later use.
- Now, add cooking oil in the pot, add curry leaves and whole red chilies and mix them well for 1 minute.
- Now, Add chopped red onion and fry until translucent.
- Now, Add coriander seeds, red chili powder, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick, cloves and mix these ingredients well for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, Add cooked mutton and mix well then add water and mix well.
- Now, Add chopped cube potatoes and give it a good mix.
- Now, Add mutton stock and salt, mix these ingredients well and bring it to boil, then cover and cook on low flame until potatoes are done.
- Now, Add tamarind pulp and mix it well.
- Now, Switch off the flame, add coconut milk and mix it well.
- Now, Switch on the flame, then cover and cook until desired consistency and your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with Bread, Roti or naan.