Mutton recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing and tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious Mutton recipe with amazing ingredients and easy to cook known as a Mutton Ginger Recipe. People like to eat this recipe with Bread, Roti, Naan, or Chapati according to their taste by using Raita salad Recipe.
Mutton Ginger Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this mutton recipe at home easily by using given ingredients and directions.
- Cooking Oil ¼ Cup
- Garlic chopped 1 Tsp
- Ginger paste 1 & ½ Tsp
- Cumin seeds crushed 1 & ½ Tsp
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Mutton ½ kg
- Water 1 tbsp
- Ginger julienne 1 to 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ Tsp
- Red chili powder ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tsp
- Garam masala powder ¼ Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Green chili chopped 1 tbsp
- Water 2 Cups or as required
- Yogurt whisked 1 Cup
17/ Fresh Coriander Chopped
Directions For Mutton Ginger Recipe
- Take a wok, add cooking oil, garlic, ginger and mix them well.
- Now, Add cumin seeds and mix them well.
- Add Chopped red onion and fry until translucent.
- Now, Add mutton and mix well until mutton changes its color.
- Now, Add water and mix well with above ingredients.
- Now, Add ginger, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add chopped green chili and mix well.
- Now, Add water, mix well and bring it to boil, cover and cook them on low flame until meat is tender approximately 45 minutes.
- Now, Add yogurt, mix well and cook on high flame until water is fully dry.
- Now, Cover & cook on low flame until cooking oil separates.
- Add chopped ginger, green chilies, fresh coriander & serve this recipe with other ingredients or recipes according to your taste.