Everyone like to eat different mutton recipes like mutton korma and mutton biryani recipe due to their tasty and healthy flavor. Today, we will share with you a healthy recipe full of healthy and natural ingredients known as a Mutton karahi recipe. You can make recipe within in 50 to 60 minutes approximately.
Mutton karahi recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will tell you about this recipe that how to cook this recipe with ingredients and directions. SO, you can easily cook this recipe at home within a short time.
- 1 kg boneless mutton
- 2 to 4 cup of cooking oil
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Salt according to your taste
- Red pepper powder according to your choice
- Chopped green coriander leaves
- Cumin seeds powder 1tb spoon
- Garlic paste 1tsp
- Ginger paste 1tsp
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 4 chopped medium sized red onions
- 3 to 4 chopped green chilis
- Take medium size cooking pot add 2 of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add boneless mutton in heated oil and fry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take out all the fried mutton from the cooking oil.
- Now add 2 cups of oil and heat up cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and red onions with green chilis.
- Now add salt, red pepper, and cook them until all the ingredients become paste.
- After above step now fried mutton in the ingredients and mix them well for 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic paste with Lemon juice and cook these ingredients for 20 to 25 minutes until mutton becomes soft and part of the ingredients.
- Now at the end add chopped green coriander leaves for a different taste fragrance.
Your mutton karahi is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with Naa, roti or chapati using raita.
Mutton karahi recipe with Nutrition facts
Here, we will guide you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the given ingredient that we used in this recipe.
|Total Calories||266||Sodium||98 mg|
|Total Fats||11 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||31 g|