Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and delicious meat recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time by using tasty ingredients. This recipe is known as a Mutton Ribs Recipe.
Mutton Ribs Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this meat recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Ginger paste 1 Tsp
- Garlic paste ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ Tsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Brown sugar ½ tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ Tsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Vinegar ½ Tsp
- Hot sauce 1 Tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 Tsp
- Mustard paste 1 Tsp
- Olive oil 2 Tsp
- Mutton Ribs ½ kg
- First, Take a bowl, add garlic paste, ginger paste, red chili powder, salt, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, black pepper powder, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, mustard paste and olive oil, mix them well and set aside.
- Now take a bowl, add mutton ribs and prepared marination, mix them well and marinate for 3 hours.
- Now, Fold the marinated mutton ribs in aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 1 hour.
- Now, Take out the mutton ribs from the oven, open aluminum foil and again bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Now, Let it rest for 10 minutes then cut into the desired shape.