Today, we are going to share with you an amazing mutton rice recipe that you can easily cook at home by using the delicious ingredients within a short time. This recipe is a famous in South Asian and people like to eat this recipe with Asian Salad by using Raita recipe. This recipe is known as a Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe.
Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
Ingredients For Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe
- Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 Tsp
- Black pepper corns 1 Tsp
- Black cardamom 1
- Cloves 6 to 7
- Nutmeg ¼ piece
- Mace ½ Tsp
- Green cardamom 4 to 5
- Cinnamon sticks 3
- Mutton mix ½ kg
- Water 1.5 liter
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Onion 1 medium
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil ½ Cup
- Onion sliced 1 medium
- Black pepper corns ½ Tsp
- Green cardamom 3 to 4
- Cloves 4
- Cumin seeds ½ Tsp
- Green chilies chopped 5 to 6
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp
- Yogurt whisked 1 Cup
- Salt 1
- Black pepper crushed ½ Tsp
- Mutton stock 3 Cups
- Rice Basmati ½ kg
Directions For Mutton Yakhni Pulao recipe
- Take a cloth, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, black peppercorns, black cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, mace, green cardamom, cinnamon sticks and wrap them to make a bouquet garni and set aside.
- Now take a pot, add mutton mix, water, bouquet garni, garlic, onion, salt and bring it to boil, then cover and cook on low flame until mutton is tender.
- Now, Remove bouquet garni from the pot and discard.
- Now, Strain mutton stock and save it for later use, and set aside cooked meat and discard onion and garlic cloves.
- Take a pot, add cooking oil and onion, and mix them well.
- Now, Add black peppercorns, green cardamom, cloves, cumin seeds and mix them well, fry them until onions color became brown.
- Now, Add green chilies and mix them well.
- Now, Add cooked meat, ginger garlic paste and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add yogurt in above ingredients and mix them well.
- Now, Add salt and black pepper crushed, mix them well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add mutton stock and bring it to boil, then add rice and mix them well.
- Now, Cook until water is reduced to ½ cup, then cover and steam and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.