Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Eid special recipe full of healthy and tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home. This recipe is a famous recipe of Pakistan,s City Peshawar and people like to eat this recipe with Naan or bread. This recipe is known as a Namak Boti Recipe also called Salt Meat Recipe.
Namak Boti Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Cooking Oil ½ Cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Mutton 1 kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Water 3 to 4 Cups
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala just for taste
Directions For Namak Boti Recipe
- Take a pot, add oil, ginger garlic paste, mutton, salt, water and mix them well, then cover and cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until whole meat is tender.
- Now cook the meat on high flame until the oil is separate.
- Now, Add sugar and mix well with other ingredients.
- Now, Add lemon juice, sprinkle chaat masala, black salt according to your taste and your recipe is ready to serve.