Mutton recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing and delicious taste with amazing ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Mutton recipe famous in South Asian countries and best for Eid Occasion known as a Namkeen Karahi Gosht Recipe. You can make this recipe at home easily within a short time.
Namkeen Karahi Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and direction given in the video.
- Ghee or cooking oil ½ Cup
- Onion sliced 2 medium
- Mutton ½ kg
- Garlic paste 1 & ½ tbs
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed ½ Tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed ½ Tsp
- Water 1 to 2 Cups
- Yogurt ½ Cup
- Sesame seeds grinded 2 tbsp
- Poppy seeds or Almonds grinded 2 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 Tsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Green chilies julienne 2
- Ginger julienne ½ inch piece
- Take a wok, add ghee or cooking oil and let it melt, add red chopped onions and fry until translucent.
- Now, Add mutton, garlic paste and mix these ingredients well until they change their color.
- Now, Add salt, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add water and mix well, bring it to boil, cover and cook on medium-low flame until the meat is tender
- Now, Mix meat well on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Now, Switch off the flame, and add yogurt, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or almonds, black pepper crushed and mix them well.
- Now, Switch on the flame and cook them until the ghee or cooking oil separate.
- Now, again switch off the flame, and add cream and mix them well.
- Now, Simmer on low flame for 2 minutes and add green chilies, ginger and serve your recipe with naan or roti.