Today, we are going to share with you an amazing and tasty Meat recipe famous in South Asian countries Indian and Pakistan and people like to eat this recipe with Roti, Naan, or chapati according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Namkeen Rosh Recipe.
Namkeen Rosh Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given instructions.
- Cooking Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
- Mutton with fat 1 kg + ½ kg bones
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Onion large 1
- Coriander crushed 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1tbsp just for taste
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
Directions Namkeen Rosh Recipe
- First, Heat cooking oil in a pan and add all bones and meat together, fry them until it changes color, cook them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, Add ginger and garlic paste and cook them for 2 more minutes and Add sliced red onions and cook them, then add all dry spices, Mix them and cook for a few minutes.
- Now, Add water enough to dip all the ingredients of the recipe and Cover them, cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes on low flame.
- For Namkeen gosht with gravy, once the meat is completely tender serve it with gravy.
- For fried Namkeen gosht, cook meat on medium high flame until water dries and oil separates.