Today, we are going to share with you a very different and delicious recipe that people like to eat in breakfast with tea and easy to bake at home without using Oven. This recipe is famous all over the world due to its amazing and delicious ingredients. This recipe is known as a Nan Khatai Recipe.
Nan Khatai Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home without using the oven and by using the given ingredients and directions given below.
Ingredients For Dough
- Icing sugar 1 Cup
- Ghee or melted butter 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup
- Gram flour ¼ Cup
- Baking powder 2 Tsp
- Semolina 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1 Tsp
- Almonds roasted 8 to 10
- Egg yolk whisked as required
- Almonds roasted
Directions For Nan Khatai Recipe
- Take a bowl, add icing sugar and ghee or melted butter, whisk them well until fluffy and set-aside.
- Now take a bowl, place sifter, add all-purpose flour, gram flour, baking powder, semolina and sift them together.
- Now, Add cardamom powder and mix well with other ingredients.
- Now, add ghee or melted butter+sugar mixture, and mix them well and knead until soft dough is formed.
- Now, in the dough, add almonds and mix them well, then cover and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Now, Take mixture from the dough and makes 10 to 12 small balls.
- Now, take a baking plate or a tray, place butter paper and nan Khatai balls, egg yolk wash and place a roasted almond on the top of the mixture balls.
- Tak a pot, add 1 pack of salt, place wire rack above the salt, cover and preheat on high flame for 15 minutes.
- Now, Place the baking plate or a tray, cover and bake on medium low flame for 15 to 20 minutes.