This recipe for Nargisi Kebab is inspired by the recipe of Nargisi Koftas. The main difference in this recipe is the use of minced meat. The recipe is awesome as well as made quite easy for you. Try these kebabs tonight!
Nargisi Kebab Recipe with Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Food Fusion
- Beef minced ½ Kg
- Garlic paste 1 Tsp.
- Cinnamon powder ½ Tsp.
- Ground black pepper ½ Tsp.
- Ground cumin powder ½ Tsp.
- Green chili paste 1 Tsp.
- Red chili powder ½ Tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric ½ Tsp.
- Onion chopped 1 small
- Coriander chopped 2 Tbsp.
- Gram flour 2-3 Tbsp
- Hard-boiled eggs 6 Pcs
- Breadcrumbs 1-2 Cup
- Add the minced meat in a chopper along with coriander, green chili paste, onion, garlic paste, ground cumin powder, cinnamon powder, red chili powder, ground black pepper, turmeric and salt
- Chop all the contents until they are well combined
- Now put the mixture in a bowl and add the roasted gram flour in it while mixing properly
- Make six equal portions out of the mixture
- Beat an egg in a separate plate
- Preheat the pan and pour some oil on it
- Take one portion and flatten it out on your palm
- Dip the kebab into the egg and coat it well
- Then coat the kebabs in breadcrumbs
- Repeat the same process for all remaining kebabs
- Fry the kebabs in the preheated pan on medium-low flame so that the mince is properly cooked
- Take the kebabs off the pan once they are golden brown
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot
We have many more kebab recipes, just check out our blog & try our delicious kebab recipes!