People like to eat different breakfast recipes according to their taste like fried egg with tea, bread with jam etc. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and different breakfast recipe that you can easily cook at home just within 20 to 25 minutes including preparation time. This recipe is known as a One Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe.
One Pan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe according to the following ingredients and directions.
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 russet potatoes and cut them into bite-size pieces
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 small diced white onion
- Olive oil to taste
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500F/260C.
- Spread potato bite-size pieces, diced red bell pepper, and diced onion on a baking sheet.
- Spread/Sprinkle olive oil over everything and season with rosemary, garlic paste/powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix them until evenly coated.
- Spread coated potatoes, Chopped red bell peppers, and onions out into an even layer.
- Now, bake these ingredients for 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Now serve them with your favorite breakfast sides like we use half egg fry.
Enjoy your One pan breakfast potatoes recipe with half fried egg and you can serve this recipe with tea or coffee. Here you can check our more breakfast recipes like Potato and egg fried recipe.