This quick and easy Pad Thai recipe is not easy to forget once tasted. With the soft rice and noodles tossed with tangy Thai flavors is the perfect combination to treat your taste buds.
Pad Thai Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Jamie Oliver
- Rice noodles 150 Gms
- Sunflower oil 100 Ml
- Ground coriander ¼ Ttsp
- Kaffir lime leaves, inner stem removed 2 Pcs
- Lemongrass stem (inner core only), grated 1 Pc
- Long red chilies, seeds removed, thinly sliced lengthways 3 Pcs
- Spring onions, sliced on an angle 3 Pcs
- Garlic clove, finely chopped 1 Pc
- Small red capsicum, very thinly sliced 1 Pc
- Blanched snake beans* (or thin green beans), cut into 5cm lengths 100 Gm
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Fish sauce 2 Tbsp
- Peeled green prawns, tails intact 250 Gms
- Juice of lime 1 Pc
- Dry roasted peanuts, chopped 150 Gms
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Sag the noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes until they’re soft, then drain them.
- Heat some oil in a wok over a medium-high heat and add ground coriander, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, spring onion and chili in it. Stir and toss for a minute until they’re fragrant.
- Next add some garlic, snake beans, capsicum, sugar and fish sauce, cook for further two minutes.
- Then add the prawns along with half the peanuts and lime juice. Fry them all until the prawns turn pink.
- Finally, add the noodles to the wok and toss them all to combine them.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve with the remaining peanuts.