Chicken recipes are famous all over the world as Fast food recipe and gravy recipes and today, we are going to share with you an amazing South Asian Chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home with amazing and delicious ingredients known as Pakistani Chicken White Karahi Recipe. People of South Asian countries Pakistan and India like to eat this recipe with Naan, roti, or chapati with Asian salad and other amazing recipes.
Pakistani Chicken White Karahi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- Oil 3-4 tbs
- Ginger garlic ½ tbs
- Green chili paste 4-6
- Chicken ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp or to taste
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Ginger 2 inch piece or as preferred
- Garam masala ½ Tsp
- Tetra pack cream 4 tbs
- Green chili 2-3
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Heat cooking oil in a wok, and add chicken and fry until it turns golden.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, and salt and Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on medium flame.
- Now take a bowl, add yogurt, black pepper, roasted and crushed cumin and coriander crushed and mix them well.
- Now, Add yogurt in chicken and mix well and Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until yogurt water dries out and chicken is tender.
- Now, You can add 1 to 2 tbsp water if required.
- Now, Add ginger, garam masala lemon juice, and Tetra pack cream 4 tbs and cook them for few minutes and your White chicken karahi is ready to serve with roti chapati or naan.