Vegetarian and meat combination recipes are famous in South Asian countries and people like to eat these recipes with Boiled white rice or Bread, Roti, and Naan according to their taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing vegetable and meat combination recipe that you can easily cook at home, known as a Palak Gosht Recipe with amazing and delicious ingredients.
Palak Gosht Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this delicious and amazing recipe at home by using the following ingredients and given directions below.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Red Onion 3 medium sliced
- Tomatoes 3 medium chopped
- Salt 2 Tsp
- Chili Powder 2 Tsp
- Turmeric ½ Tsp
- Ginger and Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin seed 1 Tsp
- Whole spice Powder ½ Tsp
- Lemon Juice 2 Tsp
- Spinach 250 gm
- Dill leaves 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 2 to 3
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil ½ Cup
- Fresh chopped Coriander 2 to 3 tbsp
- Water 2 to 2 ½ Cup
Directions For Palak Gosht Recipe
- First, Blanch spinach by bringing water to boil and by adding chopped spinach and dill. Simmer it for 3 minutes then Drain and leave 2 to 3 tbsp of water in it and Set aside.
- Now, Add cooking oil in a pan, add sliced red onions and fry them till translucent.
- Now add cumin and ginger garlic paste and meat and again keep mixing them. When meat changes its color, add tomatoes, salt, chili powder and flakes, turmeric and water and cover them and cook until the meat is tender and Check occasionally.
- When all the water is about to dry add spinach or dill and give them a good mix for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now, Add green chilies, lemon juice, garam masala powder and coriander and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and your recipe is ready to serve.
You can Serve this recipe with Boiled rice or Roti by using Raita, and Asian Salad Recipe.