Lemonade and juice recipes are famous all over the world and people like to drink these recipes with their meal due to their healthy and tasty ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Lemonade recipe that you can easily prepare at home within a short time known as a Peach Lemonade Recipe.
Peach Lemonade Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this healthy and delicious juice recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Peaches Chopped 1 & ½ cup
- Sugar ½ cup or according to your taste
- Lemon zest 1 tbsp
- Water 2 cups
- Cold water 2 cups
- Lemon juice ½ cup
Ingredients For Garnishing
- Lemon slices as required
- Peach slices as required
- Mint leaves as required
Directions For Peach Lemonade Recipe
- Take, a saucepan, add peaches, sugar, lemon zest, and water, cook on the lower flame until peaches become soft Approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- When peaches become very soft, mash them with a masher properly.
- Now, Let the mixture simmer until it thickens slightly.
- Now, Remove the mixture from heat and let cool.
- Strain the peach syrup mixture into a bowl and discard the solid part of peaches.
- Now, Refrigerate the mixture until chilled.
- Take a serving glass, and add peach and lemon slices, then pour the peach mixture, cold water, and lemon juice.
- Now, Add mint leaves and stir them well.
Your recipe is ready to serve and you can serve this recipe with your meal or with your breakfast according to your taste.