Today, we are going to share with you an amazing Asian recipe full of delicious ingredients and easy to cook at home. This recipe is famous in all over the Pakistan and famous recipe of Peshawar city of Pakistan. This recipe is known as a Peshawari Mutton Karahi Recipe.
Peshawari Mutton Karahi Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this Eid Special Recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions given below.
- Butter ½ Cup
- Mutton ½ kg
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tbsp
- Yogurt ¼ Cup
- Tomatoes peeled & halved 5 to 6
- Water 1 to 2 Cups
- Black pepper crushed 1 Tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed 2 Tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed 1 Tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 Tsp
- Dried fenugreek seeds 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 3 to 4
- Fresh coriander
- Ginger julienne
Directions Peshawari Mutton Karahi Recipe
- Take a wok, add butter or cooking oil and let it melt, add mutton and salt, and mix these ingredients well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now, Cover and cook on low flame for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Now, Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, yogurt and mix these ingredients well until the oil is separate.
- Now, Add tomatoes and water, then cover and cook on low flame until the meat is tender.
- Now add crushed tomatoes and mix them well.
- Now, Add black pepper crushed, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and garam masala powder, and mix them well and cook until oil separates.
- Now, Add dried fenugreek seeds and mix them well.
- In, the last step, Add green chilies, fresh coriander, and ginger, then cover and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
Your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with Bread, roti or Naan by using Raita or Salad according to your taste. Here, you can check out more recipes related to karahi recipe like Chicken White Karahi Recipe.