Everyone like to eat different potato recipes and other dishes according to your taste. Today, we are going to share with you a cheesy and amazing potato recipe known as a Potato Cheese Balls Recipe also called Fried Potato Cheese Balls Recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within 30 to 40 minutes approximately.
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 4 medium-size potatoes, peeled and cut them into medium sized chunks.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup of grated parmesan
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 cup of diced mozzarella
- 2 cups of flour
- 5 beaten eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil to fry the cheese ball
- Add water in a pot over medium-high heat, then add potatoes, and 1 teaspoon of salt and stir.
- Cover the pot and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the fork can easily pierce the potatoes.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot and add in a large bowl.
- Mash the potatoes until no large chunks remain.
- Now add bacon, parmesan, red onions, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Now mix these ingredients well to make potato cheese balls.
- Now grab a small amount of dough, open on the palm of your hands and add one cube of mozzarella cheese and roll into a ball and reserve them.
- Now, separate the flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, into separate bowls.
- Dredge the potato cheese balls into the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip them into the eggs paste and then coat them evenly in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pot to 350F to 180C.
- Now fry 2-3 potato cheese balls at a time until their color golden brown.
Your fried potato cheese balls recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.