Potato recipes are famous all over the world and people like to eat different recipes of potatoes due to their healthy taste. Here, we will tell you about a recipe known as a Potato Patties Recipe also known as a Aloo key tikiya in South Asian countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. You can make this recipe within a short time about 20 to 30 minutes.
Potato patties recipe with Ingredients and directions
Potato patties are very easy to cook at home with healthy and natural ingredients. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe.
- 5 boiled potatoes
- 3 chopped green chilis
- 1 chopped medium-size red onion
- Salt according to your taste
- Chopped green coriander leaves
- Red pepper powder according to your taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- Take medium size glass bowl
- Add boiled potatoes and minced them well.
- Now add chopped green chilies and red onion.
- chopped green coriander leaves with salt and red pepper powder.
- Now mix all of these ingredients well.
- Now make patties of potatoes mixture in medium-size shape.
- Take a small bowl and add the liquid from the eggs in that and mix them with whisker or spoon and make a paste of them.
- Take a cooking pot and put this pot over medium-high heat and add 1 cup of cooking.
- Now dip the potato patties in eggs liquid mixture one by one and put the into the heated oil and fry each patty until it becomes golden brown.
Your potato patties are ready to serve with bread, roti or naan by using raita.
Potato patties recipe with Nutrition information
Here, we will guide you about the nutrition information of this recipe according to the ingredients that are used in this recipe.
Servings: 1 Quantity:1 patty
|Total Calories||85||Sodium||200 mg|
|Total Fats||7 g||Potasium||150 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||17 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||1 g|
|Trans||3 g||Protein||1 g|