Everyone likes to eat sweet dessert recipes due to their sweet and amazing taste. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing South Asian Sweet dessert that you can easily cook at home within a short time approximately 50 to 60 minutes. This recipe is full of milk and other tasty ingredients. This recipe is known as a Rasmalai Recipe.
Rasmalai Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this sweet dessert at home by using the following ingredients and directions
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar ½ Cup
- Cardamom crushed 6-7
- Dry milk powder 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom seeds ½ tsp
- oil or butter 1 tbsp
- Egg beaten 3 tbsp
- Almonds crushed
- Take a pot, add milk, sugar and cardamom seeds, mix them well and cook until sugar is dissolved and set aside.
- Take a small bowl, add dry milk, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cardamom seeds and mix well.
- Now, Add butter and mix them well.
- Now, add egg and knead until dough is formed and refrigerate for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Take mixture, make small balls of equal sizes and press it approximately 6 to 8 balls.
- Heat up the milk and add the balls one by one, cover and cook them on low flame for 10 minutes.Do not stir or use any spoon for mixing.
- Now, Garnish recipe with almonds and pistachio & serve chilled.