Rice recipes are famous all over the world in different forms it can be in form of dessert or any other recipe. Rice recipes are easy to cook and light food that you can easily cook at home. Here, we will share with you a healthy dessert made from rice known as a Rice Pudding Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within 30 to 50 minutes approximately.
Rice Pudding Recipe With Ingredients And Directions
Rice pudding recipe is famous in South Asian countries like Pakistan and Indian. People of South Asian countries like to eat this recipe as a dessert after their meal. This recipe is full of creamy ingredients and also include dry fruits and many other ingredients. Here, we will tell you how to cook this recipe at home.
- 500-gm boiled white rice
- 1-liter cream milk
- Sugar according to your taste
- Chopped almonds and pistachio half cup
Directions For Rice Pudding
- Take a medium- size pot and milk over medium heat with sugar.
- Boil the milk with sugar for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When milk starts boiling add boiled rice and cook them over medium-low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the mixture of milk and rice become thick off the heat.
- Now add chopped almonds and pistachio and mix these ingredients well.
You rice pudding recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe with tea for extra taste. You can add more ingredients related to dry fruits. Here, we will tell you about more sweet desserts like Carrot pudding recipe and next, we will share this recipe with you.