Salted Caramel Pie is a winner because of its unique taste and lightness. Besides, everyone tends to like salted caramel so why not try this!
Salted Caramel Pie Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: yoyomax12 – the diet free zone
- Marie Biscuits (crushed) 11⁄2 Cups
- Butter, unsalted 5 Tbsp
- Sugar, powdered 2 Tsp
- Cream Cheese 3 Cups
- Heavy Cream 2¼ Cups
- Brown Sugar 1⁄2 Cup
- For Salted Caramel:
- Brown Sugar 11⁄2 Cups
- Butter, unsalted 110 Gram
- Double Cream 1⁄2 Cup
- A pinch of Salt
- For the crust, mix the first three ingredients and flat them out in a serving dish. Keep it in the refrigerator until you work on the filling.
- Boil the ⅓ cup of water in a saucepan for the salted caramel and add sugar to it. Mix it until it bubbles. Pour it in the butter carefully and whip until all the contents are mixed fully.
- Add the cream and salt in it and that’s all! Let it cool now.
- Mix the brown sugar, cream cheese and cream to form a rich paste.
- Add the now cooled caramel to the mixture and then add all of it to the crust. Refrigerate overnight for approximately 12 hours.
- The pie is all set to eat for the next day. Enjoy!
- If you just want a caramel punch, just leave out the salt and add sugar instead