Pudding and other dessert recipes are famous due to their sweet and healthy taste and healthy ingredients. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and amazing South Asian Recipe known as Sooji halwa recipe also called Semolina Halwa recipe or Semolina Pudding recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within 40 to 50 minutes approximately. People of South Asian countries like Pakistan and India like to eat this sweet dessert recipe of different occasions like Eid and Ramadan Mubarak.
Sooji Halwa Recipe (Semolina Halwa) With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and Directions.
- 1/2-kg sooji or semolina
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 7 to 8 tablespoons sugar (According to your choice)
- 7 to 8 chopped pistachios
- 5 to 8 chopped sliced almonds
- Add cooking oil in a wok over Medium heat.
- Add Semolina or sooji in heated oil and cook until its color become normal reddish brown.
- Now add a half or 1 glass of water in semolina or sooji and cook until all the water is dry and mixture becomes thick.
- Now add chopped pistachios and almonds in the cooked mixture for serving.