Here, you go with a new and delicious fast food recipe full of amazing and spicy ingredients and easy to cook at home. People like to eat this recipe as a fast food recipe with Mayonnaise or Raita according to their taste. This recipe is known as a Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe.
Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the given ingredients and directions below.
- Yogurt 3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tbsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Coriander powder 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder ½ Tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
- Garam masala powder ¼ Tsp
- Mace powder 1 pinch
- Nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- Yellow food color ¼ Tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Chicken wings with skin ½ kg
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Water if required
Directions Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, mace powder, nutmeg powder, yellow food color, lemon juice and mix these ingredients well.
- Now, Add chicken wings, and mix them well and marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil and add marinated chicken wings, fry these wings from both sides.
- Now, Add water, cover and cook on low flame until chicken wings are fully done.
Your recipe is ready to serve and you can serve this recipe with Raita or Tomato ketchup according to your taste.