This Thai recipe is a perfect meal with all the necessary nutrition and yummy taste. Try this Spring Pad Thai recipe in your home & present it to your guests in a meal!
Spring Pad Thai With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Sammy-Marie Grimm
- Thin flat rice noodles 8 Oz.
- Packed light brown sugar 1⁄3 Cup
- Fish sauce 1⁄4 Cup
- Rice vinegar 2 Tbsp
- Tamarind paste 2 Tbsp
- Crushed red chili flakes 1 Tsp
- Peanut oil 2 Tbsp
- Finely chopped green garlic 1⁄2 Cup
- Garlic, minced 2 Cloves
- Large Eggs, lightly beaten
- Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces 4 Oz
- Fresh or frozen peas 1 Cup
- Roasted peanuts, roughly chopped 3⁄4 Cup
- Minced Cilantro 1⁄4 Cup
- Radish, trimmed and thinly sliced 2 Pcs
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Take a large bowl and cover the noodles with warm tap water and let it get soft for around 20 minutes. Then drain the noodles into a colander while you prepare rest of the dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the fish sauce with brown sugar, vinegar, and tamarind. Keep the flame on medium-low and cook while stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove the sauce from the heat and stir in chili flakes.
- Then take a large wok and heat the oil in it with a medium-high flame. Add both the garlic and cook for 2 minutes until the aroma comes. Next, pour the eggs and stir to scramble them until they are nearly cooked.
- Add all the asparagus and peas in the wok and stir for one minute. Add the drained noodles to it along with the reserved sauce and keep on tossing it for 2-3 minutes so that it mixes well while it cooks and until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Transfer the contents to a large platter and sprinkle the peanuts, radishes, and cilantro on the top.
- Serve hot along with the lime wedges.