Pie recipes are famous all over the world as sweet dessert recipes full of healthy and natural ingredients and people like to eat pie recipe in different flavors which can be a fruity flavor or ice cream flavor. Today, we are going to share with you a very healthy pie recipe known as a Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie Recipe that you can easily make at home.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using following ingredients and directions.
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 container of Halo Top strawberry ice cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- First, allow Halo Top ice cream to come to the room temperature to make it soft.
- Take a blender or a food processor, blend whipping cream until thick.
- Now, add cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla and mix these ingredients and make this mixture thick.
- In the graham cracker crust, add Alternate large spoonfuls of cheesecake and Halo Top.
- Now, using a skewer, lightly mix them together and place in the freezer about 15 to 20 minutes to set. Now, add an additional layer of cheesecake or Halo Top and swirl again. Freeze until set (about 2 to 3 hours)
- I,n the last step slice strawberries into thin slices and fan in the center of the pie.