Everyone like to eat fruits and different cake recipes according to their taste. Today, we are going to share with you a healthy and tasty recipe, which is a combination of fruit and cheese flavors known as a Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe.
Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons Recipe is a sweet dessert recipe and easy to bake. You can easily bake this recipe at home just within 40 to 60 minutes approximately. Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe according to the given ingredients and directions.
- 3 eggs whites
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of super fine almond flour
- 3 drops of red food coloring
- 18-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Strawberry jam
Directions Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons
- Preheat the oven over 285ºF/140ºC.
- Take a medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites until become frothy.
- Keep beating and slowly and add sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Sift the powdered sugar and almond flour over the egg whites.
- Fold the dry mixture into the egg whites, giving the bowl a quarter turn every third fold. Make sure not to overmix.
- Once the batter reaches a lava-like consistency, transfer half the batter to another bowl and add food color. Mix until just combined.
- Now quickly put the white and pink batters into separate sandwich bags.
- Cut the corner off of each bag and squeeze the two batters evenly into a large gallon-size bag or piping bag to create the multicolor effect for strawberry cheesecake.
- Pipe 1½-inch dollops onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let the cookies rest for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Now start to make the filling by mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk in a bowl until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside until ready to fill the bag for the cheesecake.
- When the cookies are dry to the touch, bake them for 13 to 15 minutes until they have risen to form.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before filling the strawberry cheesecake. To fill, pipe a circle of the cream cheese mixture around the edge of one cookie and place a small dollop of jam in the center. Sandwich with another macaron.
- Now your recipe is ready to serve but before serving put them in the fridge just for 5 to 10 minutes for better serving.
You can check our more cake recipes like Apple Cake Recipe with video and with detail description.