Everyone like to eat ice cream in different flavors according to their taste. Here, we will tell you about a famous fruit Ice cream recipe, which is famous all over the world is known as a Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. You can make this recipe at home within a short time 30 to 40 minutes approximately preparation time.
Strawberry ice cream recipe with Ingredients and Directions
Strawberry ice cream recipe is famous due to its sweet and healthy flavor. This recipe is famous in Continental dessert recipes all over the world. Here, we will tell you about this recipe with ingredients and directions.
- 1 liter condensed milk
- Chilled Cream equal to the quantity of milk
- 8 to 10 Strawberries
- First, take blender machine and add strawberries and blend them until they become in the form of the paste.
- The second step, Now take a bowl but the first thing that you have to note that put this bowl in a freezer for half hour before making ice cream.
- Now put all the cream in the bowl and mix with a whisker until cream becomes thick and Now, add condensed milk with cream and mix both of these ingredients and make them thicker.
- Now add the paste of strawberries in the mixture of cream and condensed milk and mix them from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now take a container and add all the mixture in this container and cover this container with a plastic sheet to make this container airtight.
- Now in the last step put this container into the freezer for 6 to 8 hours.
You can serve this recipe with chocolate and dry fruit according to your taste that you want to add in your ice cream recipe.
Strawberry Ice cream recipe with Nutrition facts
Now, we will guide you about the nutrition information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used to make this recipe.
|Total Calories||4,200||Sodium||800 mg|
|Total Fats||320 g||Potasium||0 mg|
|Saturated||200 g||Total Carbs||280 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||60 g|