Strawberry recipes are famous all over the world due to their yummy and amazing taste. Today, we are going to share with you amazing cookies recipe that you can easily bake at home and easy to prepare known as a Strawberry Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe.
Strawberry Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 1 cup of super fine almond flour (110 grams)
- 1¾ cups of powdered white sugar (200 grams)
- 3 large eggs white (100 grams)
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar (50 grams)
- 2 drops of red food coloring
- 1-pint of strawberry ice cream
- 12 raspberries
- Take a baking tray with parchment paper for macarons.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, sift ingredients together with the almond flour and powdered sugar in a medium size bowl.
- Take a medium size mixing bowl, beat the eggs white with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until the eggs white become soft peaks form.
- Now, Add a third of the granulated white sugar and with mixer on high, continue to beat until eggs white is stiff peaks. 5. Now, Add another third of the sugar and beat again until egg whites are back to stiff peaks. Repeat same with the remaIning sugar, beating until whites are shiny and fluffy.
- Now, Add the sifted flour with sugar to the bowl with the eggs white and add 2 drops of food coloring. With a rubber scraper, fold the mixture into the egg whites, about 35-45 strokes, or until the batter falls on itself but a slight peak remains.
- Now, Fill a piping bag fitted with a round tip. Pipe batter onto prepared baking tray into 3-inch disks.
- Lift and drop the baking tray onto a hard surface 2 to 3 times to smooth out the batter and knock out any air bubbles. Allow macarons to rest at room temperature for half to one hour, until a skin form on the surface.
- Now, Preheat the oven to 275F or 140C temperature.
- After about one hour, gently brush the top a macaron with your finger to check that a skin has formed well. The batter should not stick to your fingers, if it does, allow to set for an additional 15 minutes for skin form.
- Now, Bake the cookies in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow the macaron or cookies shells to cool completely.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream and put on the bottom side of the macaron shell. Place raspberries in between ice cream scoops, and sandwich together with a similarly sized macaron.