Summer season start and everyone like to drink different liquid recipes including milkshake recipes. Today, we will tell you about a healthy recipe related to milkshake known as a Strawberry milkshake recipe. You can make this recipe at home within a short time 15 to 20 minutes approximately.
Strawberry milkshake recipe with ingredients and directions
Strawberry milkshake recipe is famous continental milkshake recipe. Mostly people like to drink this recipe in summer season due to its healthy and tasty flavor. Here, we will tell you how to make this recipe at home.
- 8 Medium size strawberries
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- Cream according to your choice
- 2 to 3 small ice cubes
- Wash and dry the strawberries and put out the leafs from strawberries.
- Chopped these strawberries into small-medium pieces.
- Take a blender machine or juicer.
- Add chopped strawberries into the blender.
- Add one glass of milk into the blender with strawberries.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of sugar and blend these ingredients for 5 minutes.
- After blending these ingredients now add ice cubes according to your choice.
- At the end add cream for more taste according to your choice for serving.
Strawberry milkshake recipe Nutrition information
Here, we will guide your about the nutrition information of this recipe according to the ingredients that we used for this recipe.
|Total Calories||365||Sodium||0 mg|
|Total Fats||3 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||63 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fibers||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugar||26 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||18 g|