Pizza recipes are famous in fast food recipes full of cheesy and healthy ingredients. People like to eat this recipe in different flavors due to their different taste. Here, we are going to share with you a healthy and delicious pizza recipe known as a Taco Pizza Recipe. You can make this recipe at home just within a short time approximately 30 to 35 minutes.
Taco Pizza Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Taco pizza recipe is a famous Mexican recipe full of healthy ingredients that include, especially Mexican cheese the main ingredient in this recipe. Here, we will guide you how to cook this recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
Total Servings: 4
- 1 pound ground/minced beef
- Salt according to your taste
- Red Pepper powder according to your taste
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- 1 tube of pizza dough
- 2 cups of Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 diced avocado
- ½ cup of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F or 200C.
- In a wok over high heat, cook ground/minced beef with salt, red pepper powder, and taco seasoning until they cooked completely.
- Now remove the wok from heat and set aside.
- Place the pizza dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top the pizza dough with beef mixture and Mexican or cheddar cheese.
- Now bake the pizza for an additional 5 minutes.
- In the last step, Now top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and sour cream.
Enjoy taco pizza recipe and serve this recipe with the soft drink or tomato ketchup. Here, you can check our amazing and healthy pizza recipe that you can easily cook at home Ice Cube tray pizza bites recipe.